Saturday, June 30, 2007

Embedding Imeen playlist using the embed script

In the previous test, I had used the "Blog this" section to get the playlist into the post. For this I had to give access to www.imeen.com access to my Blogger account and got a security warning message. I checked Imeen site again and notice under the "Add to my:" section, there is a script for pasting into the post editor window, which means I don't need to give access to www.imeen.com. I put the script into the scroll box for you to see how the script look like to embed the playlist below:

<object width="300" height="290"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/pl/-IutYgTin6/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/pl/-IutYgTin6/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="290" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>


4 comments:

da7do7 said...

i need ur help
i tryed 2 do that in a post but it wont do it it gives me a window with x on the upper left corner on the post i aslo treyd so many flash players even winows media player or real player in the post but i cant do it can u help me in this : putting a song in a post
thx

Manature said...

Hi do7do7,

I am afraid that I can only refer you to Music for your blog or website and hope you find some answers there.

Peter Blog*Star
Blogger Tips and Tricks

grownup killjoy said...

where is that "add to my" section exactly?

Manature said...

This is an old post. Imeen has changed its website since.